Kit a Freebie Exchange is now open for sign-ups

A place to catch up with and post updates on Exchanges and Round Robins
kristina

10 May 2011, 19:47 #1

This is a bronze level swap. You need to have completed a swap application to take part.
You need to send to your pal by June 15th a print-out or photocopy of a free design along with the materials required to complete the design. You should spend no more than $10 on this exchange, if you need to spend more than $10 please consider buying the speciality or harder to find items over DMC. This exchange is for legitimate free designs only and not for photocopies of purchased charts.
Please send your name, screen name and address to [email protected] with the subject Kit a Freebie in the subject line.
Please can you also state if you are happy to send overseas and any preferences you have for patterns or designers in your email
~ kristina ~

Focus Project: Blumen im Raster

Waiting in the Wings: Four Horses of the Apocalypse, Celtic Spring, Spot of Summer, Winterhaven, Stargazer Lilies, Companions, Birdhouses

My Blog

momtogemma

18 May 2011, 12:07 #2

I plan to sign up, but here's the catch. Our house will *hopefully* be packed the 15-16-17 of June and we will move into our new house (lease pending) the 23 of June. So, I need to sign up without a definite address and my pal needs to know that they have an extra week or so, because they shouldn't mail to me until after the 23rd. Is that possible?

Nothing like making it difficult!
Jacque
Current Projects: Fairy Moon, Summer Cottage & Bride's Tree Ornaments

UFO SAL: NRR2
Waiting in the Wings: Mind Independent & Free
2015 Finishes: my part of 2015RR

kristina

18 May 2011, 17:11 #3

Jacque,
I think that will be absolutely fine. Send in your email with this info and when I do the matches I'll make sure your pal gets it! The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!
~ kristina ~

Focus Project: Blumen im Raster

Waiting in the Wings: Four Horses of the Apocalypse, Celtic Spring, Spot of Summer, Winterhaven, Stargazer Lilies, Companions, Birdhouses

My Blog